- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe that the full gospel includes holiness of heart and life, healing for the body and the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Except for Article Five, this entire formulation was taken from the Statement of Faith that was drawn up in 1943 by the National Association of Evangelicals.